Embrace the festive spirit with Park Hyatt Auckland and Eke Panuku as they present an enchanting Christmas Market on the first weekend of December. Delight in family-friendly activities, including craft workshops, the opportunity to meet Santa, and explore market stalls brimming with delightful gift ideas and delectable food.
Park Hyatt Auckland is your hub for irresistible dining and drinking offers. From a delightful coffee and cake combo to savoring a BBQ on the deck, indulge in the Living Room’s special Christmas Chocolate themed High Tea. Witness Cardrona Distillery crafting cocktails on the deck, while East Imperial tantalizes your taste buds with scrumptious mocktails.
All Park Hyatt's Food and Beverages outlets will be in full swing, featuring additional grab-and-go options from the menu.
Don't miss out on the complimentary activities:
Christmas-themed dance Classes with Studio Clay. 11.30am and 12.30pm both days (30 minute lessons)
Face Painting with Rainbow Rascals
Circus workshops with Circability
Christmas decoration and card-making workshop
Join Park Hyatt for a weekend filled with festive joy and unforgettable experiences!
It's easy to get in, out and around
Getting around the city centre is easier, and cheaper than some may think! Here are some parking and transport hacks to remember when you're coming in.
- Kids ride free on public transport on weekends and public holidays.
- $2 per hour on weekends (max of $15) at the Downtown car park.
- Free hour on Mon-Sat and $3 per hour thereafter (max of 4 hours) at the Jellicoe Street car park.
- $3 per hour (max of 4 hours) on Sundays at the Jellicoe Street car park.
- $5 per half hour evening and weekends from 5pm (max of $15).