Make your night out in Auckland worth remembering with a guided tour experiencing the sips, sights, and stories of the city’s historical bar scene.
Proudly showcasing craft beers from boutique local breweries and/or fantastic New Zealand wines, along with delicious non-alcoholic options. Starting from Brew On Quay, this unique combination of a guided city tour, hosted social event and a fascinating Auckland and New Zealand history lesson offers an informative, engaging, and enjoyable evening for everyone – be they a tippler or a teetotaler.
Based in the heart of the city, operating rain or shine and with both public tour or private group options available. The welcoming and professional guides provide the perfect experience for local groups and couples, corporate functions, or as a fun and comfortable way for visitors to explore the city.
Things to Note:
- Please eat before you come.
- Start 6:30pm - Return 9:30pm
- All are welcome but be aware that places are limited so you need to reserve your place.
- Traveling between bars and stops is on foot so being comfortable is important.
- If you have already booked and need the address of where we start it’s ‘Brew On Quay’ in Britomart. 102 Quay St, Auckland CBD.
- Tour every Saturday but private bookings are available.
- Remember that bars reserve the right not to serve customers who are intoxicated or underage, please be sure not to get too drunk.
- R18 – ID Required.