This event has been postponed to Saturday 13th November 2021.
Fried chicken lovers rejoice! Our 'real clucking good' Fried Chicken Festival is back!
If you’re into hot chicken, get hyped as this is the event you do not want to miss this year!
Growing year on year, the Auckland festival will be taking over both levels of the iconic waterfront venue, Shed 10, with an incredible line up of fried chicken dishes from your favourite food trucks and local pop up restaurants!
There will be live music, craft beer & wine bar, and plenty of fun activities to keep the foodie fans busy in-between meals.
- Gracefully Jerked (Jamaican inspired fried chicken dishes)
- NomNom (Asian inspired)
- Canteen Bali (Indonesian inspired)
- More Pork (switching things up and serving New Orleans inspired Fried Chicken & Waffles)
- Manila Eats (Filipino inspired)
- Carmel Israeli Street Food (Israeli inspired)
- Temaki Truck – Japanese Inspired with their famous Karaage Chicken
- + more vendors!
All dishes cost less than $10!
There will be two sessions this year: 12-4pm and 5-9pm.
Online tickets $15+booking fees
Door Sales $20 (on sale 1 hour after event starts)