From food festivals to art markets, street performances, live tattoo activation and free portraits, there's so much to see, do and enjoy this Late Night Art! (Check out our Late Night Art Itinerary here)
We've rounded up all your public transport needs to make the most out Late Night Art in the city.
- Ola cabs: Heart of the City has partnered with Ola for a very special Late Night Art special offer! Simply download the Ola app and use the coupon ARTWEEK for $20 off your first Ola ride! Terms and conditions apply. Click here for more info.
- Ferries: taking the ferry is always a peaceful change and let you enjoy scenic views of our beautiful Auckland's harbour. (Click here for more)
- Buses and trains: click here for all you need to know to get in and around with buses and trains.
- Bike Auckland (@BikeAKL) will have their Bike Valet service on the lower end of High St – this is funded by Auckland Council
- FREE Bikeman pedi cab rides will be available for Late Night Art
- Walk! High St will be pedestrianized and people will be able to see the first stage of the High St trial – with plenty of activation along the way from Changing Lanes to free sketch sessions, walk your way through Late Night Art!