Inspired by the authentic “Boulangerie-Pâtisserie’ that you find on any Parisian street corner, La Petite Fourchette brings a little touch of France right to the heart of Auckland city.
Nestled in Wynyard Central, La Petite Fourchette – meaning The Little Fork – is open from the wee hours of the morning where the pâtisserie team is hard at work producing fresh creations for the coming day.
La Petite Fourchette offers a wide range of both savoury and sweet French delicacies all made with love and that added ‘je ne sais quoi’ which makes every bite a unique experience.
From macarons, éclairs and tarts to quiches, sandwiches and salads, all you ever wanted to try from France is available at your doorstep.
La Petite Fourchette is also able to produce larger gâteaux or tarts for that dinner party or special occasion.
The Gourmet Pantry
La Petite Fourchette now offers The Gourmet Pantry - The Frenchie goodies you need to upgrade your pantry game. Perfect for your everyday needs as well as the upcoming festive season!
Sweet items | This brand new long life range has been carefully crafted in house by their talented chefs pâtissiers
- Muesli – pumpkin seeds, oats, roasted hazelnut, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and raspberry, chia seed, almond slice, and honey
- Cookie Jar – hazelnut, pecan and milk chocolate cookies
- Praline Rose – Lyon’s traditional candied almonds
- Chouchou – French traditional caramelized hazelnut
- Praliné – a well-known paste made of pecan, hazelnut and caramel used in a lots of traditional patisserie in France such as the Paris-Brest
- Quatre-Quarts – French pound cake
- Petit Biscuit – traditional French shortbread
- Sablé Breton – French butter and Fleur de Sel biscuit, they are specifically from Brittany region in France famous for its excessive love of butter (yum)
- Rocher Coco – coconut bites (known here as coconut macaroon)
- Mendiant – traditional French confection composed of chocolate and nuts, here with hazelnut, cocoa nibs and crispies pearls
Savoury items | imported delicacies straight from well-known and love French brands
- Tapenade Noire Provencale – black olive dip
- Delice de Poivrons Rouges – red capsicum and olives dip
- Caviar d’Aubergines – Grilled eggplant dip
- Tomates Sechées – sundried tomato dip
- Confit de Figures aux Noix – Walnut & Figs confit, ideal with cheese
- Papillon Premium Organic Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Moutarde au Piment d’Espelette – Espelette pepper mustard
- Moutarde gift set
Exclusive Festive products to celebrate the holiday season the French way
- Duck foie gras
- Truffle Terrine
- Boar Terrine
- Whole Black Truffles
- Chanterelle Dry Mushroom
The Gourmet Pantry has a sustainable focus and has been designed with only plant-based packaging. Some items come in glass jars, meaning that they can be reused for new ingredients in once in your pantry or swapped at any of the La Petite Fourchette locations for a discount on your refill.
This Wynyard Quarter eatery specialising in French pastries and other goods has expanded to Britomart! Check out La Petite Fourchette Britomart here.