Are you ready Auckland for your first ever Fermentation Festival? We are excited to be bringing NZ’s leading artisanal producers of fermented foods to The Cloud for a whole weekend of fizzy, tasty fun!
Ferment! is fun for the whole family. We’ve got fancy cheeses and wine for mum, craft beers, ciders and cured meats for the dads and plenty of chocolates, yoghurts and breads for the kids.
Open your eyes to the fantastic world of fermentation. It’s more than just bread and yoghurt! Come experience the best of NZ’s chocolate, kimchi, coffee, kombucha, cider, salami, kefir, sodas, wines, beers, cheese and so much more!
All samples are FREE with NO event currency to worry about. There will be plenty to snack on during the day and lots to take home and enjoy.
$1 from each ticket goes to the Feed The Future Foundation
Ferment! is also about giving back so we have teamed up with a brand new charitable trust: Feed The Future Foundation, which is dedicated to food education for kiwi kids.
Look out for the educational workshop and tasting spaces! We have some of New Zealand’s leading producers, chefs and respective experts to host a range of interactive workshops for kids and masterclasses for adults.
Don’t miss out on the foodie event of the year!
- General admission $30
- Baking bread for the kids - workshop $20
- Understanding cheese - workshop $30
- Mastering sourdough - workshop $30
- Kombucha, Teas & Tonics - workshop $30
- Salamis to Proscuitto - workshop $30
- Make your own Pickles & Kimchi - workshop $30
- Strictly Adults Wine/Sake/Cider - workshop $30
- Chocolate & Fermentation - workshop $30
- Chocolate & Beer Pairing - workshop $30