Whether you're already a Hot Yoga & Pilates convert or you've always wanted to, now is the perfect time to try hot yoga for a 30 day challenge.
Hot Yoga Works firmly believe in the benefits of Hot Yoga and its all-round goodness for both your mind and body. Participating in the challenge will kick start your Yoga journey. You'll be working out in a heated studio, and the totally capable and encouraging team at Hot Yoga Works promises that everyone can do Hot Yoga – regardless of gender, age, size or fitness level.
A challenge for both body and mind, you'll appreciate the shower facilities available to help you cool down after a fulfilling workout.
- Hot HIIT Pilates
- Sweat, stretch and soothe any niggly aches and pains whilst treating your body to total detoxification and ridding your lungs of stale oxygen.
- A full-body, low impact, high intensity workout in a room heated to 35-40% humidity.
- Perfect for a change in your fitness routine.
- Walk out of the inner city studio on cloud nine, feeling light, refreshed and ready for the rest of your day - or night.
- People who attend Hot Yoga feel like they sleep better and feel fresh and energized the next day.
Benefits of the 30 day challenge:
- Tone & define muscles
- Weight loss
- Glowing Skin
- Relieve back pain
- injury rehabilitation
- improve circulation
- manage stress and anxiety
- improves breathing
- Challenge pass - $169
- Challenge pass + mat & towel service - $199
Challenge pass includes unlimited Yoga and Hot Pilates for 30 days
- Completion certificate and after party
- Be in to win a free month of Yoga with mat & towel service