Opening 2 December 2020.
The All Blacks Experience is a fully guided, state-of-the-art, interactive showcase of the All Blacks and all our national teams in black. From the kick off to the final whistle, you will be entertained and educated with the story of New Zealand’s deep passion for our national sport.
The 45-minute experience will immerse manuhiri (visitors) in the history, culture and people who have made the All Blacks such an important part of New Zealand’s story.
The experience will include a hands-on interactive zone giving manuhiri the chance to try their kicking, catching, line out and accuracy skills against the All Blacks.
- Learn how the game became so closely tied to our national identity.
- Follow the journey a player makes from club rugby to the legendary All Blacks.
- Experience first-hand the excitement and emotion of game day.
- Discover the stories behind some of world rugby’s most famous player, moments and matches.
Through the use of innovation and technology, the experience will provide a full sensory, interactive, and immersive experience; the only rugby attraction of its kind in New Zealand and the only All Blacks attraction in the world. This will be an experience that you don’t want to miss!
- Adult: $50
- Child (5-15): $30
- Infant (0-4): Free
- Family (2 adults, 2 children): $130
- Family (2 adults, 3 children): $150