Come along, have fun and make some art!
Held every weekend (and weekdays during the school holidays), Whānau drop-ins are free, family-focused, art-making workshops designed for families to get creative together.
The workshops offer you the chance to get hands on with activities inspired to our current exhibition, Toi Tū Toi Ora: Contemporary Māori Art.
Every week is a new activity, so make it part of your weekly routine!
- Sat 1 May – Sun 2 May: Finger puppets
- Sat 8 May – Sun 9 May: Reweti Arapere boxes
- Sat 15 May – Sun 16 May: Woven eel
- Sat 22 May – Sun 23 May: Handprint paper flax flower
- Sat 29 May – Sun 30 May: Waka huia
Keep checking back for more dates and fun, creative activities!