Auckland, let's ring in another birthday with a bang! To round out day two of the port's annual SeePort Festival, the Auckland Symphony Orchestra will be performing on the wharf alongside the high-energy, magnificent White Chapel Jak. The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks finale at 10pm. Experience a contemporary mix of all your well-known favourites - a fabulous way to celebrate Auckland Anniversary and best of all - it's free!
Due to the popularity of the concert, numbers on the wharf are strictly limited. To avoid disappointment, please arrive early.
- If bringing a deck-chair, these must be low-lying chairs as to not obstruct views for others. We’d recommend picnic blankets and cushions.
- Alcohol can be brought on to the wharf from 5pm in small quantities. No spirits. Please observe responsible drinking and take your rubbish with you. Anyone intoxicated will be asked to leave.
- Please minimise glass brought on to the wharf.
- No dogs permitted on the wharf after 5pm.
- This is a smoke-free event (including vaping).