If you haven’t experienced a hosted bike tour before, you're in for a real treat!
Enjoy an authentic taste of Auckland, discover city eateries, foodie districts, and soak up the local neighbourhood vibes. You will be riding on a mix of separated cycle lanes and shared spaces, including the beautiful Westhaven Promenade, visiting some of the hottest hospitality businesses in the city centre. Work up a sweat – and your appetite on one of the standard bikes or relax and take it easy on an e-bike (available for a small additional fee and subject to availability).
The tour will start from Unit D, 80 Wyndham Street, Auckland.
To book, contact Adventure Capital on 09 337 0633
Part of American Express Restaurant Month
Terms & Conditions
- A minimum of 6 people is required to run this tour; should the minimum number not be met, participants will be refunded in full.
- Participants must be able to ride a bicycle confidently and unassisted.
- E-bikes are available for a small additional fee (NZ$25), subject to availability and must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Clothing: Slim fitting pants, a warm, waterproof jacket and closed toed shoes for this bicycle tour. Mini-skirts, short shorts and stiletto heels are not suitable attire for this tour.
- Weather: Adventure Capital standard terms and conditions apply to this experience. Should heavy rain or high winds prevent the tour from proceeding, participants will be offered a full refund. The tour will proceed in light-moderate rain or wind.
- Dietary requirements must be advised at least 48 hours before the tour departs.