Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Beatrix Potter tales, at the Sky Tower! Explore and discover the English garden of Mr. McGregor, where Peter Rabbit and his friends get into mischief. Experience the classic tales of Jemima Puddle-Duck and friends, with live book readings daily. Don’t miss the Beatrix Potter face painting and colouring-in!
Visit the Sky Tower these school holidays for an immersive Beatrix Potter experience not to be missed.
- Fully interactive English garden 186 metres in the sky where kids can play and explore
- Face painting – daily between 11am–2pm
- Live Beatrix Potter book readings – daily between 12pm–3pm
- Peter Rabbit visits - Sundays between 2pm-5pm
Sky Tower admission is required. Ticket types:
- Adult (15 years and above): $32
- Child (6-14 years): $13
- Child (5 and under): Free
- Concession (senior citizens and students with valid ID): $23
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): $75
- Family pass - additional child (can only be purchased with a family ticket): $10
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Bookings not essential but recommended for groups.