The third NZ International Fraud Film Festival programme explores the themes of scams, corruption, tax evasion, and art forgery and takes place on 13 & 14 November at ASB Waterfront Theatre, Auckland.
Among the films celebrating their New Zealand premieres at the Festival are The Kleptocrats, a documentary on Malaysia’s $4.5 billion 1MDB corruption case. Also Premiering is The Panama Papers, directed by Alex Winter (perhaps best known for his lead role in the Bill and Ted movies). Winter’s documentary delves into the global dirty money scandal that wound up on New Zealand’s doorstep.
Special FREE session – Scam Prevention with Fair Go
Schedule & Pricing:
Wednesday November 13
- Full Day of Films: $250 (Early bird tickets $187.50 until October 1)
- Includes: Goodie bag, a full day of films and refreshments, and drinks after final film
Thursday November 14
- 1:00pm: The Panama Papers - $15
- 3:45pm: There Are No Fakes - $15
Day 2 full ticket: Both Films & Goodie bag - $25
- Special Free Screening: 10:00am: Scam Prevention with Fair Go (Free to attend – click here to RSVP by email and confirm your seats)
Get out and about with easy and affordable Parking and Transport