Join Kathryn Wilson @ Wynyard Pavilion and support research into a breast cancer CURE.
Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador Petra Bagust will host you while you sit back and enjoy the latest season’s collection from Kathryn Wilson in this stunning waterfront location, followed by a Q&A session into the life of Kathryn Wilson!
Hear from Professor Andrew Shelling one of our Breast Cancer Cure funded researchers on the latest developments in breast cancer research.
Support the cause by participating in the silent auction or nab your favourite look from the pop-up shop, with $10 from every pair sold donated to Breast Cancer Cure.
Timings for the day
- 11:30am: Doors open to the pop-up shop
- 12:15pm: Event begins
- 3.00pm: Event concludes
- A delicious three-course lunch paired with a glass of champagne on arrival,
- Kathryn Wilson’s latest collection on the catwalk,
- A fabulous goody bag to take home.
Limited VIP Packages - Tables of 8
A truly unique dining experience for you and 6 friends, to be joined by one of our very special guests below.
With only 5 of these VIP tables available, they will sell fast!
- A delicious three-course lunch with champagne throughout,
- Premium seating
Special Breast Cancer Cure guests:
- Kathryn Wilson - New Zealand's premier footwear designer
- Shelley Ferguson - Interior Designer, TV presenter and co-host of The Block
- Jennifer Spithill - Wife of Jimmy Spithill, Nutritionist and Health Coach
- Wendy Petrie - TVNZ News Presenter
- Petra Bagust - Media personality and Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador