After sold-out residencies in Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Las Vegas and Philadelphia, the pop-up phenomenon is coming to Spark Arena for a limited season. HAPPY PLACE – dubbed ‘the world’s most Instagrammable exhibit’ is on a mission to spread happiness around the world and help people “find their happy” while exploring multiple vibrant rooms.
Featuring larger-than-life whimsical installations and multi-sensory immersive rooms, visitors can get snap-happy in a number of photo-friendly spaces;
- the world’s largest indoor Confetti Dome,
- a giant rainbow complete with a jumpable ‘Pot of Happiness’,
- six-foot-tall X’s and O’s surrounded by red lips,
- the famed Rubber Ducky Bathtub,
- the wildly popular Cookie Room scented with the aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies,
- an Upside Down room that defies gravity, and Super Bloom, a room filled with 40,000 golden handmade flowers,
HAPPY PLACE is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. HAPPY PLACE New Zealand will also unveil unique features with a very Kiwi twist.
Outside of the rooms, guests can enjoy the HAPPY PLACE Lemonade Stand, benefiting local charities, a specially curated retail store, and a delicious culinary menu featuring a variety of tasty Instagrammable items.
General admission tickets are on sale now at happyplacenz.me