Jump down the rabbit-hole this October as The Glass Goose transforms into the Spring Blossom Wonderland. Featuring a magnificent giant cherry blossom tree out on the deck, a range of curiouser and curiouser cocktails to delight the senses and their first ever Bottomless High Tea! Your favourite inner-city escape is set to become an enchanting daydream reality.
They're delighted to be partnering with two New Zealand brands for this event...you might've heard of them before!
If you're mad about gin, you'll be as delighted as Scapegrace are joining the party...don't expect the expected from them!
And Soho Wine Co. are onboard for the third year with their award-winning wines, grown right here in Aotearoa.
Bottomless High Tea
- Every Saturday afternoon from 1pm
- Featuring treats from Little Bird Organics, The Raw Kitchen & Real Rad Food
- Bottomless drinks - choose from a selection of alcoholic & non-alcoholic options
- Live entertainment from ARII JADE, Karn Hall DJ, Sammie, DJ Sean Hill and Pixie Lane & Chadderton back-to-back
- $60 for a 2 hour session. Minimum 2 persons per booking.
The Wishing Tree
This year the cherry blossom tree will be turned into a charity wishing tree. Add a ribbon to the tree every time you buy an event cocktail and $1 will be donated to your chosen cause.