20 words or fewer to say something thoughtful, beautiful, personal or funny about Auckland’s city centre: the brief given to local writers and creatives for Heart of the City’s In Your Words project. See the selected pieces by well-known poets and everyday Aucklanders in the Queen Street area during Artweek.
On display now: Wellesley Street/ in front of ASB
On display from the evening of Friday 16 October:
- Mayoral Drive / in front of Kangnam Station
- Wakefield Street / in front of Town Hall/Aotea Square
- Victoria Street / in front of Mecca
- Wyndham Street / in front of SAP building
- Shortland Street / in front of Deloitte building
- Customs Street / in front of H&M
Part of Artweek in the City Centre.